Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cake Contest: VOTING OPEN!

Oh I'm so excited! I had so much fun seeing all these great creations coming in!
Thanks so much to Camiba, Jessica L, Jana, Jessica G., and Tonya for sending in your amazing cakes!


Voting is now open, and will remain open for one week (April 13, 2011). Instructions are at the end.


#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6#7
#8
#9
#10
#11




To vote please fill out this form:
*If you can't find the 'submit' button click on the form and use your arrow keys to scroll down. I'm sorry, this is my first time trying out a form and once I make it I can't change it. Ooops :)


8 comments:

Greg and Kimberly ... said...

I am blown away by the creativity people have! Way to go everyone!!!

Kristina P. said...

They all look so amazing!

I should have submitted my birthday cake that had a naked Hoff, covered by puppies.

Heidi said...

This was fun. BTW, do you know how I can get ahold of Kimberly of Greg and Kimberly to tell her she won the regency mug set on my blog?

Stephanie said...

Aaagh, I can't make it work. Half of the poll is cut off for me so I can't find any submit button or anything. My vote is for 11, 11, and 5. Sorry, I tried.

These are ALL far beyond what my ability could ever dream of.

Cranberryfries said...

Ack, sorry the form is funky you guys. It showed up nicely for me at first and now I can't get it to work.

If you click on it and then use your arrow keys or mouse, it'll let you scroll up and down since the scroll bars are being cut off.

Hope that works. This is my first time using the google doc forms so I'm learning as I go. :)

Trissta said...

They're all so cute! Haha... Love the monster book one! I'm your newest stalker and I'm excited to see who wins!!

Trissta
www.livingonthechic.com

Jane Isfeld Still said...

2 11 5 those are my votes. Couldn't find what to press. Love the blog. I am sending my daughter over she has made some amazing cakes. Her children tell her what they want and she makes it. She once made a horse that actually stood up. :)

Heidi said...

Those are astounding. How do these people do that? I so badly wanted to cast multiple votes. I feel bad I had to pick only one.