Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stalk the Stalkers!

I've been using this awesome FREE website for a while. It's called Site Meter. You can add it to your webpages and it'll give you information on each person that visits your site. I LOVED this when my blog was public because I was able to see how many random people checked out my site every day. It also has some fun features like telling you from where they found your blog (it'll give you the url from a friends blog, a google search, etc).

Check out their website for more information and a tutorial. I still use the basic service for free and have been happy with it, but if you're so inclined for even more info you can pay a monthly fee. I know there are several other places out there that offer a similar service so go check them out and add on to your blog.

For the nosy people of the world like me, this is an awesome new toy!

1 comment:

Jenni Elyse said...

I've used them before and also Google Analytics. It's a lot of fun to see how many people actually visit your blog (especially when no one leaves comments.)