Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Date night with my husband
2. 10 year anniversary (and planning it)
4. Finishing my current read (Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins)
5. The weekend (any in general)
6. Bedtime. Haha.
7. My new church calling! (Primary Secretary)
8. New clothes.
Eight Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Did my run in the rain.
2. Created and wrote a newsletter. From scratch.
3. Killed a spider. You're welcome honey.
4. Read a book.
5. Cleaned and organized my sons room and half of my room.
6. Helped kids with homework. I like it.
7. Took my girls to Hip Hop. (Love that class.)
8. Watched 30 Rock. Hilarious.
Eight Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Sew fabulous things
2. Travel around the United States
3. Write a book
4. Make everyone around me happy
5. Eat vegetables without gagging. :)
6. Have a girls lunch every week
7. Decorate a house of my own
8. Read faster
Eight Websites I Visit Often:
4. Google (g+, calendar, docs, etc)
5. City Library page
Anyone have any fun weekend plans?