Monday, March 4, 2013

Marriage Monday: Successful Marriages Tele-Retreat (Presented by The Dating Divas)

The Dating Divas is a pretty fun site to follow for tons and tons of fantastic ideas. 
They have loads of ideas on dating your spouse and (my favorite) strengthening your marriages!
But mostly today I wanted to share with you something that I think is brilliantly exciting!!!!

The Dating Diva's are hosting Successful Marriages Tele-Retreat III
(So you can attend/listen in from ANYWHERE!)
It'll be 2 days long (March 21-23)
6 expert speakers with a fun variety of topics to enhance your marriage.
And, it's

FREE!





Get more information and register on their website (or try here)
And get more info on the Facebook Events Page




I'm signed up and excited to hear all about it. 
Are you planning on it? 


You can find my other Marriage Monday's here




1 comment:

June said...

I just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! check it out at: http://www.simplyjune.org/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award-yeah.html