Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
For hubby to get a good job next year (when he's done with school)
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
Gather on the stairs, run down to see the loot, open presents, eat breakfast, open stockings (if of course we were able to wait, otherwise this sometimes goes before breakfast).
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A smartphone. I still don't have one :(
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
All the traditions. We love to drive around several times during the season to look at the Christmas lights (one year we were helping my daughter to count so we tried to get to 100-it took us a few nights because not many people had their lights up yet).
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
All sorts of board games and card games. Pictionary was always my favorite.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Opening one gift Christmas Even and the breakfast menu (orange julius and cinnamon rolls)
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
New York, New England or Florida
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
I'm going to go with three Kinect games Dance Central, Biggest Loser Workout and Zumba Fitness