Monday, November 15, 2010

The Hunger Games: Katniss and Rue

I've been following Mainstay Productions on Facebook and noticed they were posting some incredible shots of their latest project The Hunger Games: Katniss and Rue*. They were so amazing I immediately showed them to my book club, already getting excited about how cool it was looking.

Then tonight, the director John Lyde, posted the short up on youtube. These actors, this music, the film! Oh. My. Goodness. I'll let you enjoy it for yourself.

(In case my blog cuts off half the movie the YouTube link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_jw3z68TW0&feature=player_embedded )





*Note: not the official movie from Lionsgate.

6 comments:

Maw Books said...

Oh, I love it!

Barbaloot said...

Gosh-that's just horrifying! I'm afraid to watch it, but I know I want to.

Jenni Elyse said...

That was awesome. If the real movie is half as good as this, then it will be a success.

Brie said...

Thanks for sharing. I'm so excited!

MZMollyTL said...

Debbie, is it real? Is it really real? Like, this isn't a fan creation? Or wishful thinking? I only watched two minutes, but wow!

Rachelle Christensen said...

that is so cool! And I still need to read book #3!