Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Lost Saint Launch Party

The other night I went over to The Kings English Bookshop to see the book launch of Bree Despain's The Lost Saint. (This photo was taken by Heather at Fire and Ice (by Little Red Reads) blog).


Bree told us how different it was to write her first book (that got published) vs her second now that she was on a deadline/contract.


She also read an excerpt for us.

Bree is so fun! If you ever get a chance to meet her, take it!

Again, like last time we went, she had nail polish to match the covers of her books. Here is Bree signing a copy for Brie who won the book here on my blog!

Our lovely group! Above: Jenni, Danylle, Bree, Me, Heidi, Olivia, Heather.
(Thanks for the photo below Jenni!)


Did you know my name is actually in The Lost Saint? Because it is. :) And in case you were wondering, yes I did do a little happy dance.



Any books you're looking forward to reading this year?

8 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

I think it's so exciting that your name is in The Lost Saint. It's so cool! You're like famous now. ;)

Enna Isilee said...

I lurve this book! Jealous that you got to go!

Olivia Carter said...

Dude, it was fun- it should have been longer though! Too fast :) But, hello, you're freaking FAMOUS! You're name in it and everything. Seriously... rad...

Heidi said...

Page 35 is all you babe!

Victoria said...

Very fun! I need to read The Lost Saint. I want to read OSC Pathfinder, and I have the 1,000-page Brandon Sanderson/Robert Jordan book (can't even remember the name) that I haven't had the time or nerve to tackle yet. Any more good suggestions?

Kayla said...

Congratulations on the new housekeeping job! :) That's too cool! I'm totally jealous that you ladies keep having fun without me! I think it's time to make friends out here.

Christy said...

Debbie,
I was at the launch party too. Too bad, I could have met you. :) Here's a link to my post about the launch.
http://www.christydorrity.com/2010/12/giveaway-and-book-launch-of-lost-saint.html

Brie said...

Fun. I wish I could have gone. Thanks for getting a book signed for me. I'm super excited!