Thursday, April 2, 2009

Will Debbie become Deceptively Delicious?

Hoorah! I won this awesome book from The Obsessive Shopper blog. If you haven't seen this blog I'd highly encourage you to check it out.

It's now part of a great team over at Fun With Food Storage where they teach you all things Food Storage for your family needs.

I can't wait to get this book. I've heard great things about this from my sisters-in-law. However if you know me, you know I am not a fan of vegetables. Yes I'm an adult. I know how can I be so crazy as to rule out vegetables. Well for what it's worth this year I started eating broccoli and cauliflower. Haha. So we'll see if I can actually handle KNOWING what is going into these foods. I need a cook who will do this for me--sneak in healthier food. Wish me luck!

No comments: