Friday, January 15, 2010

Question 13: My Winners Circle

Asked by Heids (who is my rockin' cool sister and is crazy smart with a Masters degree in Computer Science...I always have someone to ask my html questions to.)

What is your favorite freebie thing that you've won?
-----

Ooo I've won some fun things last year. I dont think it's necessarily that I'm extra lucky. It's just that for a few months I went searching for and entered every stinkin' contest I could find. Seriously. Perspective wise, I probably entered 10 or 20 for every one thing I won. I got burned out though so I haven't entered many things since Thanksgiving, but here a few things I've won.

Lots of books!: The 13th Reality, 1 & 2 signed by James Dashner, The Dark Divine ARC signed by Bree Despain, My Big Nose and Other Natural Disasters signed by Sydney Salter, Jungle Crossing signed by Sydney Salter, Lemon Tart signed by Josi Kilpack, Katie Brown Celebrates (cookbook), Deceptively Delicious (cookbook by Jessica Seinfeld), Food Storage Binder (by Food Storage Made Easy)

A few other fun things: Handmade Bag, duffle bag, $25 Gas gift card, Cricut Expressions, 250 business cards, 2000 business cards, Usborne Halloween books, scented candle block, Hannah Montanna dvd, Jonas Brothers dvd, Tigger Dvd, tickets to Moms Who Make It conference, kid scarfs, sitting and digital rights photography, free pearls.


Soooo to answer your question I think I'd have to go with the tickets to the Moms Who Make It conference (from Created by Mom Chic Boutique, createdbymom.com). It was the first conference I'd been to and it was fun to be a part of it! I had such a blast getting to attend the classes, meet new people, learn more about empowering myself, tips on blogging and being in the virtual world. There were so many other cool things. SWAG, booths, healthy eating, make up tips, how to get your business out there (if I had one, haha). I really really hope they do another one!

8 comments:

Jenni Elyse said...

Your post makes me feel better. I was thinking you were just extra lucky and I've only won a few things ever in my entire life. I like that you win stuff. I was just wondering how you did it. Now, I know! :)

The conference sounds like it would've been a lot of fun. Even without being a mom, I think I would've enjoyed it!

Barbaloot said...

Wow-you've won a ton of cool things! I'm jealous of all the books:)

Jill Hunt said...

Isn't it fun to win. I was on a winning streak too for awhile but I was the same. I was entering to win everything I could but also got burnt out. Maybe I should try again because I am in use of some things to cheer me up. January has been such a depressing month so far!

Olivia Carter said...

WoW! You have one a lot & I think you might just be extra lucky. It's good karma for being so nice & having giveaways on your blog, right?

Kristina P. said...

You have really scored!

Anonymous said...

Way to rock it, Debbie! I'm glad you enjoyed the conference. It looks like a great time!

Heidi said...

I didn't realize you'd won that much! And I'm surprised by your favorite pick. That's awesome. Sounds like you definitely need to put some favorites together and go to more writer's conferences, huh?

Unknown said...

Can I get a what, what for the Mom's Who Make It conference!!! That was a really fun day. So glad taht we got to meet, and seriously wish that I had the time to go to more of these fun conferences.