Lovely Von from Sell...Party of 3 tagged me. Part of Todays Mama and Cricut contest too.
1. If you could escape to anywhere in the world where would it be?
I'm in a 'get here already fall' sorta mood so I'm thinking New England would be lovely!
2. What song do you play when you are by yourself in the car?
Sadly I'm horribly out of touch with great music (my antenna even broke off my car about 1.5 years ago so I dont even get radio unless I drive my hubbys car. I guess if I were to say one I'd choose one from back when I was in HS (does anyone else feel like that was the last time they payed attention to hip music?) it'd be one of these few, depending on my mood: Blessed Union of Souls, Light in Your Eyes; Cake, The Distance; Michael Buble, any of his songs; Jim Brickman, any of his songs.
3. If you had a night to yourself, and money was no object, what would you do?
I'd treat my girlfriends to dinner (Cheesecake Factory!) and a play and stay out late just visiting and laughing and eating yummy food.
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Reading a great book all day long or eating out.
5. What is the farthest place you have traveled away from your home?
Hawaii, Bahamas, England in that order, not same trip
6. Last book that you couldn't put down?
Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
7. When you want to escape into another time, what movie do you watch?
Boy Meets World or Troop Beverly Hills(childhood), Big Fish, Clue, any Harry Potters
8. What is your favorite local escape?
We love going to Fat Cats as a family. I really love Hale Center Theater plays. Eating out.
9. How do you escape on a budget?
Girls Nights Outs. We meet up at one persons house and everyone brings a potluck to share. We get fed, we get great laughs, we get fabulous girl time, we get to be us for a bit and we dont have to spend any money.
10. Best food you've ever had while on vacation?
I'm not one for exotic or crazy food so while on vacation I eat at normal places. Schlotzkys if there is one around! If not any place with lovely club sandwiches, or chicken dishes are good too.
A few friends who should do this too...Christie W., Kara, Josie, Holly, Gramee, and The Royal Family