Oh how I love to read. And what's even more fun is being involved in the book reading community with other big readers and fabulous authors and all the fun events (especially the great ones held here in Utah).
I love Goodreads (where more friends and authors are) and Shelfari (I like the visual 'shelf' look of it better) because they help keep track of what I read. I can also see what my friends are reading or wanting to read and easily add it to my "to read" shelf so I dont forget later when I'm looking for another great book.
I update my Goodreads account (more often then Shelfari) so if you're interested in my ratings and reviews or lists of books you can find them all there. You can find me as Debbie Cranberryfries.
- Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
- Wither (Chemical Garden, #1) by Lauren DeStefano
- Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare
- *Welcome to Stalk Lake City by Sheralyn Pratt
- The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin by Josh Berk
- *City of Angels (The Rhea Jensen Series, #1) by Sheralyn Pratt
- Defensive Tactics by Steve Westover
- *Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George
- Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1) by Kiersten White
- *The Way He Lived by Emily Wing Smith
- *Once Was Lost by Sara Zarr
- *The Clockwork Three by Matthew J. Kirby
- Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins
- *Matched (Matched #1) by Ally Condie
- Spells (Wings, #2) by Aprilynne Pike
- White Cat (Curse Workers, #1) by Holly Black
- Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
- *The Loser's Guide to Life and Love: A Novel by A.E. Cannon
- *Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
- Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater
- Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5) by Richelle Mead
- *Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary (Fablehaven, #4) by Brandon Mull
- *Grip of the Shadow Plague (Fablehaven, #3) by Brandon Mull
- The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen
- The Diamonds by Ted Michael
- *Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale
- Hush, Hush (Hush, Hush, #1) by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Wings (Wings, #1) by Aprilynne Pike
- *The Hourglass Door (Hourglass Door Trilogy, #1) by Lisa Mangum
- Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4) by Richelle Mead
- *The Ball's in Her Court by Heather Justesen
- Mouth To Mouth by Erin McCarthy
- Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) by Richelle Mead
- Sarah's Quilt: A Novel of Sarah Agnes Prine and the Arizona Territories, 1906 by Nancy E. Turner
- What the Lady Wants by Jennifer Crusie
- Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1) by Sara Shepard
- Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2) by Richelle Mead
- *My Ridiculous, Romantic Obsessions by Becca Wilhite
- Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1) by Richelle Mead
- *Swoon at Your Own Risk by Sydney Salter
- *Summer in Paris by Michele Ashman Bell
- *Secret Sisters by Tristi Pinkston
- *Courting Miss Lancaster by Sarah M. Eden
- *Band of Sisters by Annette Lyon
- *Dangerous Connections by Julie Coulter Bellon
- *Rise of the Evening Star (Fablehaven, #2) by Brandon Mull
- *Being Sixteen by Ally Condie
- City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare
- *By Love or By Sea by Rachel Rager
- City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare
- City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2) by Cassandra Clare
- *Altared Plans by Rebecca Talley
- *The Journal of Curious Letters (The 13th Reality, #1) by James Dashner
- *Lemon Tart (Culinary Mystery, #1) by Josi S. Kilpack
- Ruined: A Ghost Story by Paula Morris
- Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson
- Airhead (Airhead, #1) by Meg Cabot
What was your favorite book you read last year?
Wow, you read a lot. Someday I want to be like you. What was your fave for the whole year?
Nice list! I think my favorite last year was Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson.
you're so good to keep track! I have no idea where one year ended and the next started!
Did you like Fablehaven? That is next on my list of books to read.
Gosh-here I was thinking I was a serious reader. You just put me to shame:)
I have read a few of those, though. I liked Being Sixteen and Courting Miss Lancaster quite a bit. Matched was interesting...I don't want to wait a whole year to read the next one.
How'd you feel about Fablehaven? I just read the first one and wasn't crazy about it...
And have you read the Percy Jackson series? Or the Warrior Heir series?
Great list! You saw my list already but my top book I read in 2010 was THE SKY IS EVERYWHERE. I'm in love with that book.
Thanks for sharing. I love reading the books you recommend. Now I have a good book list for 2011.
I've read a lot of those, some because of your suggestions.
I don't know if I've read a book I totally love this year. I'm in the middle of Matched, it's taking me forever. I should know better than to start a book in the middle of December. :) I'm really enjoying it, can't wait to see what happens.
Are you one of those people that only needs 4 hours of sleep? Because I can't figure out when you find the time to read!
I'll have to check out your review of Wither. I love its cover! I want to read it, but alas, I want to read a lot of things. ;)
I'm so glad you posted this! I've been needing some new reading material and was going to email you. Sigh...now I have a whole huge list to choose from. Awesome!
Thanks for this post, it gave me a lot of good ideas!
Post a Comment