Monday, November 11, 2013

Marriage Monday: Improve Your Relationship




Here's an article by AskMen on The 10 Proven Ways to Improve Your Relationship

I pulled a few out of their list to share today. I actually had written, in my own words, what these topics meant to me and why I pulled them out but then I had another idea. I thought it'd be fun if you were to come up with your own reasons why these are important. Or maybe even what you could do to put these topics into use in your relationship. Here are four of the ten. Follow the link below to read more in depth on the topics and to get the complete article.



-Solidify your friendship

-Appreciate each other

-Find common goals

-Understand anger



Read the rest of the article here:
http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/10-proven-ways-improve-relationship-222400940.html


Find my other Marriage Monday posts here.




No comments: