Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Read Bree

I hold in my hands my very first ever ARC (advanced readers copy, aka it's not in bookstores for sale yet).

I'm an official member of Bree's Street Team which earned me her coveted book and a handful of swag. So far I'm really enjoying the book and am planning on posting a review (sans spoilers) when I'm finished. If you're interested in some new reading material it'll be out in almost a month but you can read the First Chapter along with Bree's blog, both of which are great!

Also I'd love love love it if you'd become a Facebook Fan and follow the lovely Mrs Despain on her Twitter page. (Tell her I said hi!) I'm pretty sure in a few weeks I'll even be hosting my own contest in association with all of this.

5 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

oh! Jealous! So very very jealous! I can't wait for you review!

Heidi said...

Lucky you. Enjoy!

Olivia Carter said...

Oh you lucky lucky girl! I was thinking about doing it but there's NO WAY I'd so as great a job as you would. YOU'RE AWESOME at that!

Please tell me about the book! I want to read it. SO MUCH HYPE out there about it. Can't wait!

Brodi Ashton said...

You are going to be a great Street Team member! I'll join the facebook fan page asap. Thanks!

Jenni Elyse said...

How fun!