Monday, May 18, 2009

Stupid Cupid

The other day my kids were playing in the tub with those capsule things. These particular ones were 'fairy tale' so they had things like a unicorn, heart, and fairy. My 6 y/o daughter got one of a little man and asked me what it was.

I told her his name is Cupid and tried to explain to her his job. "He's like a little angel. He flies around and shoots people with love arrows and then they fall in love. She looks up at me and says, "Oh yeah, cause love hurts sometimes, huh mamma?"

7 comments:

Brodi Ashton said...

Kids sure are perceptive, aren't they? And, please tell me the capsule didn't actually grow to be like the picture. That would be a little scary...

Cranberryfries said...

Freaky! Could you imagine marketing that cupid to kids. Ha.

Just SO said...

My she is a smart one!

Kristina P. said...

Your daughter is adorable!

Jenni Elyse said...

She's a smart one, isn't she?

Rochelle Brunson said...

that is so cute, what a smart girl!

ABrunettesLife said...

That's good, teach her early. Then she won't date until she's 30. Right?