Jenni came up with a fun tag and invited me to play along.
5 Things I Don’t Leave the House Without
3. Cell Phone
5. Kids (usually)
5 Cartoons I Watched When I was Younger
1. Chip & Dales Rescue Rangers
2. Duck Tales (& Tale Spin)
4. Gummy Bears
5. Rainbow Brite
5 Things that Terrify Me
1. Creepy noises after I finish a scary show/book
4. Forces of nature (that obviously can't be controlled)
5. Danger to my family
5 Things I Hate that Everyone Else Seems to Like
1. Watching sports on tv (I stole this from Jenni. I don't really hate it, I just dont enjoy it unless I'm with a crowd-aka being social).
2. Exotic food
4. Hiking (although I do like the outdoors)
5. Most action movies
5 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. Enjoy my children's lives (watch them get married, have babies, etc)
2. Tour the USA
3. Something spectacular
4. Take my family on a long vacation where we worry about nothing but enjoy time with each other (no work, no money, no problems, etc).
5. Add stuff to my bucket list ;-)
5 Friends I'll Tag
4. Amber Lynae
cha cha cha chip and dale rescue rangers!
man I loved that show. i found some old shows that my siblings and I recorded on a vhs tape a couple months ago (how ghetto :)
and yeah I hate exotic food too. Like indian food- pass
thats all i can think of right now thats exotic.
I don't like hiking either. Blech.
Fun to get to know you better! Man, even though you didn't tag me maybe I'll pretend I got tagged & answer these. It's just fun!
I absolutely love readint these things...it always make me giggle to see what everyone else puts!
I never had a link to your website. I remember checking it out when you first rolled it out, but I mainly would check your family blog. Anyway, I was updating my blog and realized I still hadn't added you to my blog list. Once I did, I came to your site to check it out (regretfully the first time in months). I love your site. You have such cute things on here. I really like what you've done (and what you do). I'll be a regular from now on! I hope you and your family are doing well!
I used to watch Rescue Rangers and Duck Tales too. They were favorites. :)
I'm glad you liked my tag! :)
PS - I like that you added pictures to it too! :)
OH I LOVED Gummi bears and Rescue Rangers! hehehehe!
I don't like watching sports either, unless it's bull riding, and I don't love hiking, but I have to do it because my husband loves it.
Those were so much fun! Thanks for sharing and making me smile. :)
I'm old. I don't even know those cartons :-)
Ooh-fun tag. I'll get it done this week.
I hate hiking, too! Every time I go, I'm two minutes into it when I remember how awful it is. I try to remember beforehand now:)
Post a Comment