Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Winner!

School has started today. I think life will return to somewhat normal. I'm excited for that.

I've been home from vacation now for 5 days, the longest streak so far since June. Really. Crazy right? I squeezed in a lot of awesome trips. The whole family, , extended families, me and the kids, me and my girlfriends. Park City UT, Idaho, Utah, Dallas TX. It's been a fantastic summer. But bring on Fall.


Thanks everyone for entering to win. I love spreading the love of good books!

The winner of the book Shiver is the adorable Jillene.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Yay! Congrats to Jillene!

Barbaloot said...

Boo-no congrats! JK. I suppose I'm happy for her. Welcome back to real life:)

Jenni Elyse said...

Yay for being able to be home for longer than 24 hours! :)

Melanie said...

Wow! What a crazy summer! I hope you had fun on all your vacations. This summer was a stay at home summer for me, but I'm looking forward to making a trip to Utah really soon.

Jillene said...

WHOO HOO!! YIPPEE!! THANKS BUNCHES!!

Me (aka Danielle) said...

YAY Jillene!

The Royal Family said...

you have fam in UT? did I know this. i'm in UT I now notice the SLC temple pic... i'm a geek!

the buzz, Brandy

Erin said...

You have had a crazy fun summer! Our school starts tomorrow. I'm a bit bittersweet about it.