Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Yesterday I was spreading peanut butter, today I'm spreading love.

Check out my gal pal Olivia's Gnome Sweet Gnome. I *heart* her new header.

The other day she mentioned she had to get a man purse for her son. I laughed so hard when she put a creative spin on resisting sin in her lesson for the girl youth in our ward. And one of my favorite queries, would you stick your hand in for that? cause quite frankly I think I would.

~~~~~
Bree Despain is having a contest to win an ARC of her book along with some fabu purple nail polish....named after her book! Isn't that just the bees knees?

~~~~~~
PS for those of you who have taken my quiz already. I was trying to give you some silly answers so there was less of a chance you'd get it wrong but I mismarked the last question. You are right, I did know my hubby in high school, so dont fret if you got that wrong. Just for taking the quiz you're entered to win!

~~~~~

14 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love the name Gnome Sweet Gnome!

Jillene said...

Uuuummmm....I just took your quiz and REALLY sucked at it!!

Mandi and Adam said...

I love Olivia's blog too! She always has such fun ideas on there!

Jenni Elyse said...

So, I said yes to you knowing your hubby in high school. It came up as wrong just like you said in this post. However, I still got 100% on your quiz. I'm still baffled. Oh well.

Rochelle Brunson said...

I knew you knew him in high school. I was so confused by the answer it said was correct!

MakingChanges said...

I need to be visiting here more often. I sucked at your quiz, sorry! Hopped over to your friend's blog. LOVED IT! I would totally stick my hand in a toilet for $$$, my ring, but I'd let my cell phone go. It's ruined anyway.

Rachel@MyPinkFlipFlops said...

Hahaha, I was confused. I mean right on your right sidebar is a picture of you to at your high school homecoming.

Olivia Carter said...

Wow- you are so nice to me! I love your blog too- super interactive with quizzes & questions. I always want to do more stuff like that.

I also love reading Bree's blog & thought the nail polish idea was PURE GENIUS!

also known as shell said...

I'm just starting to take your quiz. I will probably fail miserably. and you will hate me and all that i stand for.

also known as shell said...

damnit

Rachel Sue said...

Okay. I'm mollified.

Erin said...

I love Linky Love! What fun links.

The Royal Family said...

that quiz is awesome!

Rachel+Co said...

that color purple on that book cover is really catching my eye. i wonder if the inside is as good as the outside. i'll have to go enter the contest.