Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Fitness Check In

Here's a little of what I've been up to lately.

 In December I completed The Bertinators 31 day challenge
December 2012 Fitness Calendar


In January I started a 12 week program LeanMoms.com.
January 2013 Fitness Calendar


The end of January my family took a little trip to California for fun filled family reunion at Disneyland. Admittedly I had a difficult time when I got home recovering from the length, excitement, and fatigue of the trip. The first day home I slept for over 12 hours. It seemed every time I tried to work out I'd tire myself out so thoroughly I was sleeping at 7pm at night. Any who...

So far my February looks like this, so I'm hoping that I can get myself to stay on track!



What are your fitness goals this year and/or month? 
Do you have rewards for your goals?

I'm really looking forward to my reward at the end of the 12 weeks. I've promised myself a hair appointment to get some fun highlights when I complete the first 12 weeks of LeanMoms.com!!! 

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I like your non-food reward! Your calendars look so cute and colorful. my fitness goals this month are to just keep plugging away doing what I can. some months are like that huh? Glad you're feeling back on track though. keep it up!